Managing your managerial stress
- Understand the mechanisms of stress to better manage it
- Presentation of the cardiac coherence as a tool for managing stress, emotions and anxiety for managers
- By learning to breathe calmly and rhythmically, your managers will reduce their cortisol level (stress hormone) in order to feel an instant sensation of well-being and obtain better professional efficiency
- Mastery of simple breathing techniques to better manage your emotions and make better decisions.
- Practical work: use of ZENSPIRE Relax and breathing practice.